Current Role and Professional Background:
As a Financial Planner, Al works with our Senior Financial Advisors to address clients’ financial advisory needs, prepare financial plans and analyses, and service client accounts. Prior to joining Goodman Financial, Al was a Senior Tax Consultant responsible for managing client relationships, managing client projects, and managing staff for all client tax services. Al has four years of experience in public accounting, providing client services at PricewaterhouseCoopers and KPMG. Al is a licensed Certified Public Accountant and holds a Master of Taxation degree from Baylor University.
- Master of Taxation, Baylor University, 2018
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, Baylor University, 2017
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, American Institute of CPAs (2020-Present)
- Member, Texas Society of CPAs (2020-Present)
- Member, Houston CPA Society (2020-Present)