Current Role and Professional Background:
As Senior Lead Advisor, Neil’s responsibilities include meeting with clients to discuss their financial plans and investment portfolio as well as providing ongoing client service to address any issues or needs. Prior to joining Goodman Financial in 2019, Neil was a Wealth Management Advisor with TIAA. He specialized in legacy and retirement income planning for high net worth physicians and educators in or nearing retirement in the Houston area with a focus on tax and philanthropic planning. Neil has been a financial advisor since 2001 and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner since 2012.
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Fairfield University, 1995
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
Affiliations, Current and Past:
- Member, Financial Planning Association (2019 – present)
- Member, Sienna Plantation Networking Group (2019 – present)
- Student Ministry Leader, Houston’s First Baptist Church (2017 – present)