At Goodman Financial, we embrace our role as a fiduciary by offering clients financial planning services as a complement to our investment advisory services. Financial planning is essential in today’s complicated world of wealth management, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning. Financial advice can be instrumental in growing and maintaining wealth to achieve goals such as tax efficiency, quality of life, retirement, and philanthropy.
Comprehensive and Personalized Financial Services
Some of the financial advisory services we offer our clients include:
- Retirement planning
- Multi-generational planning
- Divorce considerations
- Retirement distribution analysis
- Net unrealized appreciation strategies for concentrated employer stock positions
- Restricted stock analysis
- Compensatory stock option planning (NQSO’s and ISO’s)
- Social Security benefit analysis
- Retirement plan selection and consulting
- Tax planning
- Estate planning and beneficiary review
- Insurance review and needs analysis
- Education funding planning
- Cash flow planning
We can coordinate the efforts of the client’s team by speaking directly with their attorney and CPA. We avoid conflicts of interest by providing unbiased, fee-only advice. We do not sell any products (such as insurance policies), and we do not receive commissions, referral fees, or other compensation from insurance companies, mutual fund families, or any other third-parties.
Clients' best interest is our top priority
Contact Us Today
Our goal is to meet the sophisticated financial needs of clients through prudent and personalized money management and financial advisory services. We present advice and solutions tailored to the unique needs of each client.